Regulatory Information

Horne Brooke Shenton is a partnership providing accountancy and taxation professional services to clients.

The registered office is 15 Olympic Court, Boardmans Way, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 5GU.

We can be contacted rapidly using the “Contact us” link on this website, by telephoning our registered office on +44 (0)1253 293116, or by e-mailing any of our people at

We are members of the UK’s chartered accountants’ professional body, ICAEW, of Chartered Accountants’ Hall, Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EA.

Horne Brooke Shenton is registered to carry on audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details of our audit registration can be viewed at, under reference number 005370073.

We are registered for VAT and our registration number is GB 154 1699 53.

Our Standard Terms of Business are the standard terms on which we provide services to our clients and apply to all engagements accepted by Horne Brooke Shenton. These are provided to clients as part of engagement for our services and are also available on request.

These include a term stating that English law governs the contract under which we provide our services and exclusive jurisdiction is given to the English courts to resolve any dispute. When we contract to provide services to our clients we set out in the contract the fees payable and we describe the main features or scope of the services.

We are required to hold professional liability insurance. Our professional indemnity insurer is QBE UK Limited, who can be located at 30 Fenchurch Street, Billingsgate, London EC3M 3BD. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out in the United Stated of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America.

Help us to give you the right service

If at any time you would like to discuss with us how our service to you could be improved, or if you are dissatisfied with the service you are receiving, please let us know, by contacting the Engagement Partner responsible for your affairs, or either Deborah Walsh, Diane Garlick or Michael Stelfox should you wish to speak to a partner independent to your affairs.

We undertake to look into any complaint carefully and promptly and to do all we can to explain the position to you. If we do not answer your complaint to your satisfaction you may of course take up the matter with The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.